- If you are going to live in Sydney, which means that you are looking for a house and a job, try to find the first location not too far from the second. Because otherwise you will be spending a lot of time on the road.
- There are few traffic jams, so problems can arise more due to winding streets and severe traffic restrictions. If you learn the city well, it is more convenient to live here with a car.
- It is better to buy a car on the spot or rent it, because any attempt to transport the vehicle from your homeland will cost you like the car itself. One of the perfect options of hiring a car in this city is Hertz car rental Sydney Domestic Airport.
- Australia has many toll sections of roads, tunnels and bridges. Do not worry about the price, as you spend money for an opportunity to drive at high speed on perfect asphalt, without intersections, traffic lights, along magnificent landscapes.
- To travel on a toll site, a special device must be installed in the car. With its help payment for services occurs automatically at each entrance to the toll road (such devices are already installed in rented cars).
- Australia inherited from the British colonialists the left-hand traffic.
- Without fail, both the driver and passengers must be wearing seat belts. Children must be seated in special car seats.
- Maximum speed limit: in settlements – 60 km / h, on suburban roads – 100 km / h, on expressways and motorways – 130 km / h.
- Almost anywhere, especially on deserted roads, large animals can cross the road. Be careful!
- In Australia, you can turn across a double full line, and also you can turn across it to the right. Moreover, this is the recommended reversal method, as it is just impossible to turn around at most intersections.
- Safety on the road is very important in Sydney. Therefore, for example, the penalties for talking on a cell phone and for an unfastened passenger are higher than for driving at a red traffic light.
- There is no warning flashing green light among the traffic lights, but the yellow light is on long enough to give the opportunity to cross the road if the driver could not stop after changing the light into green.
Whenever you are planning for your trips, apart from planning on the essential things you need to have on the trip, always remember your car. It can be a car rental from Renatl24H.com services or it can be your own car. However, you should always know the car you are using on your trip is well and ready for the trip. Always be prepared and check some essentials in your car before making the trip. The article explains some of the important things you must never forget to check in your car before starting your trip.
Things You Should Check In Your Road Trip Car
1. The Oil
2. The Car’s Tire Pressure
3. The Brakes
4. Power Steering Fluid
Always ensure that the above is clearly checked so you don’t get a problem with your car during your trip. The car rental you use for your trip should always be in perfect condition and you can get these vehicles from rental24H.com services which will help you get your car in order.